PLANT MANAGER vacancyTue 11/08/2020
JCI Executive Search International’s client: a national seafood processor and exporter, is currently seeking for the following position:
Based in Makassar
• Develop optimized processing flow with target daily production of 20-30 MT
• Oversee and manage the processing through the entire process in accordance with quality specifications while maintaining the highest-level throughput, yields and appropriate staffing.
• Provide daily results updates and KPI’s.
• Develop and adhere to annual operating and capital budgets.
• Oversee weekly scheduling of processing and packaging requirements, to include appropriate staffing of regular and temporary employees and revise as circumstances dictate.
• Direct and coordinate production, quality, safety and maintenance activities to meet and exceed the internal and external customer/regulatory expectations.
• Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to all employees and plant supervisors and to resolve problems and complaints.
• Conduct meetings with plant staff to ensure all operational issues are being appropriately communicated and addressed, and to communicate production plan.
• Provide continuous improvement programs and projects.
• Provide support and on the floor training to all employees and supervisors to achieve goals.
• Establish and monitor employee performance metrics for regular performance evaluations.
• Ensure records are properly maintained throughout the operation
• Review and approve process flows to assure equipment and personnel operating efficiently and providing highest and optimal yields.
• Develop, maintain and enforce compliance of SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and SSOP’s (Sanitary Standard Operating Procedures).
• Monitor and control expenses pertaining to labor and overtime hours.
• Embrace and utilize company ERP system to ensure adherence to processing protocols and utilize information to make decisions and track performance.
• Other duties as assigned/needed.
• 5+ years of experience in plant/production management in the top shrimp processing industry
• Ability to understand and use KPI’s to improve performance, efficiency and product yield.
• Understand and have full knowledge of BAP, BRC and HACCP requirements.
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and shrimp processing equipments.
• Understand USFDA/EU requirements in a shrimp manufacturing environment.
• Excellent communication skill
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to ensure leadership presence across shifts, including some weekend work, as necessary.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate diverse groups.
• Strong leadership skills as well as an internal drive to succeed.
• Strong planning/administrative/supervisory skills.
• Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments.
• Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team.
Very attractive remuneration with promising career development is waiting for the right candidate.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, for our consideration, please email your complete CV/Resume (with job descriptions, significant achievements, photo, references names & numbers, date of birth, latest salary info), to:
All applications will be treated in highest confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For other interesting career opportunities:
Register free at:
to automatically get the market salary range information, commensurate with your experience and qualifications
Post by JR
Resource : JCI